Ganoderma / Reishi / Lingzhi is a Mushroom:

Friday 5 September 2008

Mamma Mia ! - good rainy day catch up movie

The cast of 'Mamma Mia!' arrive on the blue carpet for the US premiere


If you didn't see it yet or it's a rainy day (like it is in UK right now) I recommended going to see Mamma Mia.

I went with my 12 year old niece and her grandma and it had bits for all ages in it - it' a bizzare film believe it or not - at the beginning I thought it was going to be rubbish - like a cross between fame and grease meets that highschool musical program.

But then people like Meryl Streep & that bloke out of James Bond start, and it becomes funny - a it's not the kind of film you'd expect them to be in and it kinda makes you laugh.

It's probably out on DVD by now - I'll have to check the lovefilm website (I've got a profile there somewhere)but it's always good to go to the cinema and munch popcorn in the dark - cheaper than renting a flat screen tv I'll bet too!

I think a bloke could go and what this and not get embarrassed as long as he had some girlies with him.

No comments:

For Your Information -

NOTE: This blog contains posts, products and services, some of which Affiliates can potentially earn a commission on, some are just of personal interest and opinion.