Ganoderma / Reishi / Lingzhi is a Mushroom:

Friday 5 September 2008

okay - I kind of dread this time of year...

Oakland Raiders v Jacksonville Jaguars


Sometimes, anyhow - I'm talking about the lead up to Xmas, Christmas, you know the big santa guy that will be dangling on the doors of loads of homes probably from mid November onwards.

So yeah, I'm being the grinch now so maybe I can cheer up by then.

I sometimes think that maybe I should do what alot of women seem to do - the organized ones that is - they start xmas shopping in the new year sales and then they buy a little something every week of the year towards a hamper or a gift sack so it's all ready WAY before the festive season.

In theory then, I girl could go off and pamper herself in a health spa or other treat for the family as there wouldn't be the mass panic and stress for buying things, running out of cash & ending up buying a cheap pair of socks for everyone.

I mean I quite like the socks, be nice to have something different for once though - I'll have to look about on the web for cheap and cheerful gifts soon!

I remember years ago when I lived in Reading (UK) I used to look in the local paper a nd people ued to sell ready packed mystery Christmas presents, which would either cntain a big box of ready wrapped presents or a wholesale mixed lots of presents with wrapping paper (for you to wrap) - I expect there are sellers on eBay that do such things - another thing to look out for!

No comments:

For Your Information -

NOTE: This blog contains posts, products and services, some of which Affiliates can potentially earn a commission on, some are just of personal interest and opinion.